Tác giả: Serge Horta
Kích thước: 50 x 70 cm
Cho phép đặt hàng trước
Photography: Color, Digital on Paper, Soft (Yarn, Cotton, Fabric).
National Geographic Magazine – Daily Dozen, Published Aug 26, 2014
This photo was taken in 2009 from the window of my Shanghai hotel room. After days of constant heavy rain I woke up early in the morning to catch a flight. The rain had just stopped. The surreal and silent cityscape that surrounded the hotel windows was almost hypnotising. For an hour I stared at the view and watched the skyscrapers appear and disappear. I waited for the heavy mist to dissipate so I could take some clear shots. I ended up missing my flight…
From a Limited Edition of 6/20
– Signed Certificate of Authenticity with Edition Number.
– Printed on Hahnemühle Photo Rag Paper (308g/m²) one of the most robust papers from Hahnemühle, made of 100% cotton and has a soft, fine texture.
– This luxurious gallery standard paper has a matte surface.
– Premium K3 pigment print technology ensures the very finest tonality, even the minutest details are visible and details appear much clearer than with traditional prints
– 100-year luminosity; Colours of this Hahnemühle Fine Art Premium print will look just as good as the original, even after 100 years.
|Kích thước||2 × 50 × 70 cm|